24 February 2013

Introduction of Me

Assalamualaikum !
Hello there! My name is Dian Aria Ningsih. One of the students of University of North Sumatera majoring in S-1 Information Technology. I created this blog in order to fulfill requirements (if I can say so) for one of matter subject "Introduction to General Psychology". My lecture, Mam Dina says that we can post anything in our own blog. Actually this is my second blog. My first blog, Yeah Let's say that It didn't workout but I hope there will be my third, fourth and so on. Well Guys, please enjoy yourself. Fell free to experience my blog. We can share everything we like. Thank You.

P.S. My World Site :
Facebook : Dian Aria Ningsih
Twitter : @sididindiadiann
Email : 1114048dan@gmail.com
           dianarianingsih@students.usu.ac.id

No comments:

Post a Comment